What you should do
1. You must go to the hospital.
2. You will be examined by the doctor.
3. If the doctor finds that you have a communicable disease the doctor will:
3.1 refer you for treatment, hospitalisation and further examination
2.2 place you in quarantine until the prescribed isolation period has expired.
4. If you have exposed other people to the communicable disease the doctor will:
4.1 medically examine them.
5. You will be discharged from hospital once you have been declared free of the contagious disease or infection.
Note: You will remain under supervision and receive treatment.