Register with the Compensation Fund

To cover your workers against occupational diseases, injuries and death, you must register with the Compensation Fund.

The fund covers an employee who is:

  • permanently employed
  • a domestic worker in a boarding house
  • an apprentice or trainee farm worker and
  • a worker paid by a labour agency.

 Find out more about registering with the Compensation Fund or contact the Compensation Fund.


Last modified
10 Jan 2014